X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding "Tracking Code"

Hello.
    I'm in the process of creating Lead capture pages and I have "tracking code" in which I would like to place within the HTML code of the lead capture page so I can track which keywords are giving me the best conversions.
    I do not know, however, where or how to apply the "tracking code" I have.

Please advise.

Thank you,

MH

Re: Adding "Tracking Code"

Refer to the provider of such coding .... it is impossible to expect any support here.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Adding "Tracking Code"

IF, and I say IF, your software supports this type of capture, it is usually enough to paste the tracking code in the (usually) Start of Page of the page where users land. However, to my knowledge, this code can either be pure PHP, in which case your pages should be published as .php. or it can be Ajax based, in which case you will be having a PHP file (that stores in the database or a file, the references) triggered by some javascript code in the page, in which case the page can also be .html

The above is only FYI.

As Vasili mentioned, this is a specific issue where only the tracking code provider can help you with the necessary instructions.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X