Shopping cart display options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping cart display options

In the soho shopping cart "display settings" in the "shopping cart feature options" it gives the option of "allow email to friend feature" and I selected "yes" but am not seeing it anywhere?

www.loveitshop.com
    Last edited by Tracie P; 11-05-2010, 11:42 PM. Reason: forgot url

Re: Shopping cart display options

If you are using Soholaunch - Studio version, it has not been de-bugged yet, as too many spammers were finding a way to hijack your installation and your server resources.

If you are using a Pro version, or one installed via Fantastico, you should be looking for the newest support updates and solutions directly from the official Soholaunch Support Forums.
    It has been ages since I have kept up on Soho developments, even though I too have a Soho store ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Makes sense.. I have v4.9.3 r44 whichever that is. I didn't know there was one via fantastico. I will check that out. Where do you go about getting the pro version?

I tried using your link (Soholaunch Support Forums), but it isn't going through?

Comment

Ah! Sorry! I pluralized "forums" in http://forum.soholaunch.com

Told you it has been ages ...

I only mentioned the Studio vs. Pro only because that is where my memory left off catalogging the fixes, and I do no recall which version Fantastico offered .... if you want Pro, I am sure you will have to buy it!

Don't bother buying .... just take some time doing searches in the Forums (which look livelier than when I was looking for answers) to find the most recent solution to your issue.

Comment

I am looking over the forums now.

There is actually an uninstall, which is scary, to install the pro version... I am trying to find more info in the forums.

Thank you!

Comment

Best to you!

Comment

Working...
            X