Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 error

HI,

I made some changes on my contact page and i saved it, published and i got the 404 error message. Can somebody help me what did i screw up?

I built in a form and i followed the directions but it doesn`t show up.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Re: 404 error

Your simple, non-emal form Contact page is there >> http://www.BlueFlamingoBeachwear.com/contact.html

If you had used the Wizzard to create a Contact page with an email form for people to fill out, you would have needed to publish it as .php but in your case, this is not necessary.
    Why you cannot "find it" is beyond me. Make sure your links all are entered properly, with the .html extansion.

PS: I strongly suggest you remove the REGISTERED TRADEMARK symbol from your slogan in the Header of your pages before you run into legal problems .... you are not the Registrant of the Mark (or any other mark) according to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (http://uspto.gov), and have no right to use the symbol in any way or manner.
    For some Tips on Copyright and Other Marks Use, you'll find a brief description here >> Copyright, Trademark, Servicemark & Infringement -- Know the Difference!

PS: We're neighbors! I'm in the Boot Ranch/Eastlake area .... and used to live on Georgia Ave.
    Safety Harbor Wine Festival tomorrow, and Crystal Beach Chili Cookoff Sunday ... going??
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

HI Vasili,

Thank you your help. First of all it`s funny because a month ago i cancelled that web site and it shouldn`t be on the web. I`m going to contact with customer support again.

When i said i got the 404 error message i got it for the www.trishaliciouscakes.com /sorry i didn`t mention the name/
      Please check it out. All of the other pages shows up except the contact page since i tried to build in a contact form. I used the form wizard from scartch and followed the steps. Saved it, published and since then i got this error message.

Thank you your help in advance.

Lui.

Comment

Actually your page is already there ( http://www.trishaliciouscakes.com/contact.php ), and to remove the conflict of pages, do this:
        Using BlueFTP, connect with your account's public_html/ directory and delete the contact.html page.
        Be sure to make corrections in all your Navigation, saving and re-publishing each page with the updated link.

I guess you being up in Gainesville means you won't be at the Safety Harbor Wine Festival today after all, right? Maybe see you guys at the Crystal Beach Chili Cookoff Sunday instead ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X