This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Website

I need some help regarding publishing my webpage/website, since Im new please instruct and help me to publish my site.

I study bluevoda tutorials but I end up failed "Internet Exeption Error 12014" when publishing.

"The request to connect and Log on to the FTP server could not be completed because the supplied passwaord is incorrect"

Do my web hosting account username and password in vodahost and the webhosting account the usernameand password and even IP address needed in publishing is the same?

I registered already and paid my free domain name with web hosting.
    Please help me how to manage my website with the above domain name.

Re: Publishing Website

No, your username/password for this forum is not the same as your hosting account username/password.

When you purchased hosting, you should have recieved a welcome mail from VodaHost, with the username / password for the hosting account, as well as the IP address you should publish to.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X