This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto downloads with paypal

I need to have auto downloads pemitted for someone when they pay for one of my designs
    I have added the paypal buttons already onto my pages but will they get the downloads automatically after the payment has been verified or is there something specific i have to implement to make this happen and if there is how do i do it

Re: auto downloads with paypal

If you are using the download option in PayPal, after the customer pays they will be provided the information to download (connect to) the product according to the links you configure. The Tutorial explains it all.

You should review this thread also > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/pay...tml#post301452
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: auto downloads with paypal

The V man is bang on and i would highly recommend the course of action in the thread he mentioned.

Not sure if paypal buttons are better encrypted now but i know in the past it was easy to look at the source code of the page and find out the download link. If you had a script you could keep the downloadable files outside of public view on your server and have the script set up a temporary download url which expires after so many downloads or a certain time. This is a better way of doing things as this prevents people from sharing their download url.

I believe the cubecart shopping cart software has this funtionality which can be found in your cpanel under fantastico.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X