Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to list product with Add to cart button alongside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to list product with Add to cart button alongside?

Hi,

I am creating a Soholaunch shopping page to go with my BV website and have never done this before. So far I have entered all my product data, SKU's, images etc, but I am now stuck when it comes to the layout.

At the moment I can see how to easily place my items on a page, however, this displays the item with a 'buy now" option.

The customer can't just buy 1 product, they have to select 12 to complete the order. The reason for this is that I am selling wine, and the customer needs to be able to go down the list and select the 12 bottles/varieties they would like to make up a case before going to the checkout. Thus I would like to list the items with a field in which to enter the quantity required and then an 'add' to cart option.

Can I do this in Soholaunch or do I need to have a script written?

Cheers

Sarah
    Sarah

Re: How to list product with Add to cart button alongside?

The newer versions of Soholaunch allow you to specify the parameters of "units" which constitute a valid transaction.

You need to find your solutions from the official site, the newest Tutorials, the User Manual (which is also available for download), and the Support Forums offered from Soholaunch themselves.

It is asking too much for detailed step-by-step personal instructions from others in these Forums ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X