X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require Radio or Checkbox Button?

Hello!

I would like my customer to mark a radio or checkbox button (selection required) before they can download a file.
    So they need to agree with the terms & conditions otherwise it shouldn't be possible to download.
    How do I set this up?

Thx!

Thijs

How to set up a radio or checkbox button marking selection required?

Re: How to set up a radio or checkbox button marking selection required?

You can't require validation for a radio or selection button .... the best way to do what you are trying to do is to simply state a declaration above your Submit or Process button to the effect "By Submitting approval to purchase, I agree fully with the Terms and Policies set forth herein."
    Of course, you would have "Terms and Policies" set as a hyperlink that would pop-up the Terms and Policies for them to read .
    This provides the full legality of providing the caveat that the Terms and Policies are specifically highlighted and available prior to processing, and that processing is predicated on the clear stipulation they must affirm by election (US Law).

Script for pop-up browser window with scrollbar:
    #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yoursite.com/yourPopuppage.html', '','scrollbars=1,width=300,height=200'); return false;"
    If you do not want a scrollbar, change the "1" to a "0" above.

Script for pop-up browser window with scrollbar and fixed position in visitor window:
    #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yoursite.com/yourPopuppage.html', '','scrollbars=1,width=300,height=200,left=150,top=250'); return false;"
    The values shown above reflects where the pop-up will appear on your website, corresponding to how many pixels from the left margin, and how many pixels (or lines) down from the top.

Of course, you will paste this entire script into the URL field of the Hyperlink Box, and will leave the TARGET field empty as usual.
    * Keep in mind that due to the nature of Pop-ups, each time you highlight and access the Hyperlink Dialog box, you will need to re-enter the pop-up script again, as it is self deleting. Also, pages that appear from using Pop-up's are not "followed" by the SE's, for they are not linked in a normal fashion and cannot be followed as regular Navigation would, but are, however, cached if they are included in the sitemap.xml that your site should have updated after every site update.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: How to set up a radio or checkbox button marking selection required?

Thx Vasili!

Comment

Working...
      X