hi i have problem whit publish my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i have problem whit publish my website

dear blue voda i have a blue voda hosting pacet, lather one i dide get a blue voda code for my controle panel so far so good i dide cance the code in the controle panel ant even that went good but if i try to use the code to publish my web site i get this, internet exception eror 12014 details the reqwest to connect and log on to the ftp server could not be completed because the supplied passworld is incorect. how can i publish my site that i made whit blue voda to my domein name my www.jdmoneymaker.com
    olso i wanna no if it is posible that i can read the custemer suport ant the exsplaining about blue voda in dutch. maby you no how i can tranclate it so that i onderstand the working of blue voda bether.

Re: hi i have problem whit publish my website

first thing.. i think,,
    did u label your first page index?
    this is what u need to label your first page on your website,, then all the rest link together from that index page..
    save it as index, then publish with your id, and password...

cuz i go to your site, and i see a directory...
    not sure, but good luck
    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

i dide name the website index but when i push on the publish butten ant full in my code than he give he the text thet its a rong code but the code works at my controle panel.

Comment

when you publish, make sure to use the right IP
        Nyoman

Comment

i dide use the ip adres that blue voda dide sent me together whit the code but the problem is that whan i try to publish my site the code wont work it works only whan i want to go to my controle panel

Comment

check again make sure all are correct, i think your site is on voda6 so your IP should be 70.86.134.194
            Nyoman

Comment

yes thats tru my ip is in voda 6 but i still can publsh my site bicos the paswurd is incorect ant i dide use the paswurd that blue voda sent me.
              so how can i get my website to my domein name www.jdmoneymaker.com ant how is it possible that the code work whan i wont to go to my controle panel ant wan i wont to publish or wanna go to costem suport the code wont work

Comment

hello whan i wont to publish my web site i neat to full in my ip adres my adres is 70.86.134.194 but i can only choose out 70.86.138.226 70.86.224.210 70.86.241.194 70.86.30.66 70.86.36.186 so you see i cant put my ip adres ther in the publish aria so i like to no how can i put my ip ther so i can launch my site to my domein name

Comment

re download the latest Bluevoda and your IP will be there
                  Nyoman

Comment

okee thanks i dide downlood the blue voda agen ant now my ip adres is ther but i still cant publish my website this is what i dide.
                    1 make my site 2 save it as index 3 go to publish 4 full in the code name ip adres ant push on publish. and than i get this to see internet ecseption error 12014 details:the request to connect ant log om to the ftp server could not be completed bicause the suplied pasword is incorrect.
                    what do i do ?
                    thanks for helping

Comment

I can see that up to this moment you have not yet published an index page, so i asume that you stil need help. If it is so, contact me through http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html and i will see if i can help you.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X