This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking & Publishing

My URL is www.bptradeshow.com. In ftp of cpanel I added a page from my computer, 111510 Phil's Leveled Pricing (3).doc, to the Remote (Right Side)and moved it to the Local (Left Side). I renamed it "Leveled-Pricing3.doc".

On the page www.bptradeshow.com/consultants-hr.php I added a test button, titled "Leveled Pricing" on the right hand column, linked it to www.bptradeshow.com/Leveled-Pricing3.doc, and then published.

When I pull the page up on the internet, and click on the button labeled "Leveled Pricing" a box appears saying "Authentication Required" - "The Server www.bptradeshow.com21 requires a username and password"

Where am I making my mistake this time?

Thanks

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Linking & Publishing

The link is off the page.
    Re-position the link within page margins, re-save the page in Blue Voda, and then re-publish from within Blue Voda.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks but -- I tried the above & continue to receive the same message as I attempt to access the link through the "button" on the webpage!

What's next?

Thanks

Phil
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Thanks But!

I am stopped in my efforts to create this "Link"! I think I have provided the information required to present a workable and viable solution! I am obviously missing some important step! I think I have provided the "logic" and codes necessary for someone to provide a solution!

What do I do next?

Thanks,

Phil
        www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Tony

I appreciated your input and will attempt the appropriate changes to accommodate my success in utilizing the services of BV!

Phil
          www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Working...
          X