Problems with Lightbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Lightbox

I am having a problem with lightbox also.

I can add the box, not a problem and when I preview in my browser it works perfectly, however when I take the html from the 'page source' and save this using my html editor, then upload it to my server, I see the images how they look in the 'preview browser' but when I click on the images they just open up in another tab, they dont open in the manner that lightbox should.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Phil

Re: Problems with Lightbox

Hey.... I'm not sure I understand you fully, and possibly then have misunderstood the person who told me to use Blue Voda (and how to, after I downloaded it)

I have thought since downloading it that I have been doing things correctly and above board. If I am not, then I apologise but I am only following the basic tuition of how to use it that I was shown by someone else.

Comment

Just a friend of mine. I was wanting to get away from using preloaded templates from 1and1 and a friend told me about the program Blue Voda where I could create my own pages and make them look how I wanted them to and upload them by using a simple html page editor and ftp uploader.
      He showed me how he used it and that is the way I have done things since. I was not aware I was doing anything wrong. I thought this was the way you did things as it is how I was shown originally

Comment

BlueVoda is a proprietary tool intended for use on VodaHost servers.

Some of the files that make work scipts like lightbox, the login tools etc, are only uploaded on the server when you use the "Publish" tool in BV. By copying / uploading the generated HTML these parts are not loaded on your site, so they won't work.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ah, OK. Well thank you for the explanation. I understand.

It was never explained to me that the BlueVoda free software was infact supposed to only be used when using Vodahost...

Comment

Working...
          X