How to change ServerIP options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change ServerIP options?

I am first timer and built small web site using BlueVoda version 11. When I try to publish it the "Publish web page" window opens with a lot of IP address options. I wish to publish to my www.sortersrus.com domain which reside on a local web hosting site. How to change serverIP?

Re: How to change ServerIP options?

BlueVoda is a proprietary product and will only publish on VodaHost servers. You will need a VodaHost account to publish with BlueVoda.

For details, please have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

Good question... Where is the answer?
        I have voda host acount but i can't find my server IP in the list.
        Well, how to change server IP options?

Comment

If you have a new account, you will need to download the latest version of Blue Voda. It will have your server IP in the list
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

you can contact the Internet Service provider for your server IP address change....
            After that you IP details through this site www.ip-details.com/ip-details-client
            It has the best result about internet service provider,location, country and and also provides the IP details at free cost itself.......

Comment

Working...
            X