Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I create a sub domain and use Soholaunch for that as well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I create a sub domain and use Soholaunch for that as well?

Hi guys,

My website uses Soholaunch.
    I want to add a shop to it, but I need to create a sub domain first because the main website is for reference only.

Can I create a sub domain and use Soholaunch for that as well?

Thank you,
    Ad

Re: Can I create a sub domain and use Soholaunch for that as well?

No, if you are already using Soholaunch, you can't use it also for the subdomain because only one free Soholaunch license is available (per hosting account).

Unless you can uninstall soholaunch from the main site and then install it on the subdomain, replacing the one on the main site with something elase (i.e. a BV site)

Remember: If you ever want to remove Soho from a site you should Uninstall it through Fantastico instead of simply deleting the files from the server.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Can I create a sub domain and use Soholaunch for that as well?

Thanks, navaldesign!

You have answered my question.

I cannot revert to BV or anything else as my site is a reference site first and foremost, so redoing the whole thing would be a nightmare! It would also be time consuming to the extent I would probably end up spending Christmas locked away in a room, which is something I do not like the sound of!

Oh well, two websites it will remain!

Ad

Comment

Working...
      X