Help using Soholaunch on my new domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help using Soholaunch on my new domain

I have a domain (toddpianoworks.com) that I use with BV.

However, last night I created a new domain (toddpianoworks.net) that I hope to turn into an ecommerce site using Soholaunch. I created the new domain using *******.com. How do I switch what I need to so I can run Soholaunch on my new domain.

As of now, when I type in http://www.toddpianoworks.net/sohoadmin there is no option to type in my Soholaunch username and password. Yes, I did install Soholaunch last night to my new domain, and it said it did it successfully.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    Matthew

Re: Help using Soholaunch on my new domain

Hey Matthew...check your email
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Help using Soholaunch on my new domain

If you purchased your new.net domain name through VodaHost you will still need to set Nameservers to the domain, so it associates a hosting account to it.

Additionally, you will need to establish an Add-On domain in your hosting accout for your new domain, and it will be to this Add-On domain you will install Soholaunch. (Since you installed an instance of Soholaunch prior to fully configuring the DNS and Add-On, you can simply re-visit your cPanel and the Soholaunch dashboard to un-install Soholaunch until after you successfully configure your account, and then re-install it to the properly configured Add-On domain).

A. Only one installation of Soholaunch per hosting account is allowed.
      B. Soholaunch cannot be installed in a Sub-Domain if you are adding your new .net domain as an Add-on.
      C. As your post above indicates, you created a Sub-Domain and not an Add-On domain as is required.

Steps and details on DNS, Add-On, etc. can be found here >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/dom...nom#post350726
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X