Banner & Logo not showing today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner & Logo not showing today

Yep, I woke up , and went to site, and now the Banner behind, similkameen okanagonshopping, at the top, and bottom of page are missing. Also their is a logo that was at the top left, and bottom right.

...and...srry...the same in the middle of web page, theirs a blank spot, supposed to be word art their.

please see here >>> www.similkameen-okanagonshopping.com/homepage.html

Thankyou.
    Jon

www.similkameen-okanagonshopping.com

"Challenge all policies and procedures regularly."

Re: Banner & Logo not showing today

I can see all your logos and images fine, pls clear your cache.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

RE;

I open up www.similkameen-okanagonshopping.com/homepage.html
      with my regular work pc, windows xp. Some of the logos re-appear and disappear everytime I click on the refresh button up on the top near the browser.

So what I did, is I have another pc that uses linux. I went and opened up the web page with linux. I can see everything on the web page now, and the errors I need to fix as well, that I could not see before with windows.

After this I went over to my friends house to use his pc, that uses windows xp. Opened up the web page and same thing as my pc that uses windows. Again not all logos showed up. They also re-appeared and disappeared every time I hit the refresh button.

So my conlusion is. It might be a conflict in the windows program(s)(new updates) and with some of the web building tools in the version that I am using, 11.7, such as the logos, and word art.

Now, Naval I am not sure if you are using windows xp or linux. If your on windows, and can see all images on web page, then it might be something else yet to discover.

Thankyou if you have an idea on how to fix this or what the cause may be.

Thankyou in Advance.
      Jon

Comment

Please understand that once banners, logos, and images are published on the server, they ALL are images. So there can be NO conflict at all.

If some of your computers don't display correctly, it can (probably) be a time out issue, because lots of images require time and the browser might be timing out.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, now that makes sense with the browser timing out.
          Is their a solution for this, or is this something that cannot be fixed?

Ty in advance
          Jon

Comment

Time out depends on connection speed, there is nothing you can do about this, other than optimize the images to make them as small as possible (respecting theimage quality).

I tested your site in 4 computers and loads fine, but I have a very fast connection and Windows Vista.

Ask some of your friends to test it through their own computers.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X