• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to publish / best way to take down website

Hi

i would like to take down my website www.acepressurecleaning.com.au

what is the best way to do this ?

i can just publish a blank page but i have forgotten what to put in the folder option on the puiblish box

it says public_html but what do i put in there say to republish my page ?

Thanks

Re: how to publish / best way to take down website

You put nothing.

First, open the "blank" index page, then click on "Publish". "public_html" is ok.

Make sure that you select the correct IP address and that you have the correct username and password.

Please note that if your site had been indexed by Google and other SEs, they will probably have also links to other pages of your site.

So you might prefer deleting all files from your account, or even submit a support ticket and ask a complete reset of the account. Pls note that a complete reset will result in deleting everything, not only the site but also emails, databases etc.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks i think it would be best to just log into the control panel and delete everything there , only that when i try to go to the control panel in blue voda it takes me to a dead link to this page http://www.vodahost.com/login.htm

how can i log into the control panel and delete aall the files ?

Comment

To login in your CPanel simply type in your browser:

Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X