Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Form Submission

Scratching my head on this one...
    I have several forms on my website and they all work with the exception of one. On this one I keep getting "Illegal Form Submission". I checked previous threads (including one of my own) but can't seem to find the problem. I checked to make sure it was published as php and checked to make sure the ABVFP form or the page form wasn't missing a WWW or anything else.
    The page in question is: www.parentprakopagency.com/termlife.php. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Re: Illegal Form Submission

Check in the ABVFP control panel, your settings.

Probably the form page URL, misses either the www. or the http:// in the ABVFP control panel whilst it exists in the real page URL. or vice versa.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Duh!
      I checked this a dozen times and still missed it! It was missing one of the forward slash marks after http:
      Thanks Navaldesign!
      BTW - is there any way of receiving the form(s) from the clients the way they are laid out on the webpage(s)? Something like a snapshot.

Comment

Yes, but requires custom (paid) coding. If interested you can contact me.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi NavalDesign,

I checked with my sister-in-law about it (her website) and she wants to hold off for now (money's tight). I do have another question though that maybe you can answer.
          When I print out the email information it is not in the same sequential format that's on the page form (Editboxes 1 thru....) ??
          As an example: Editbox 1 is for "Name" and it's placed near the top of the form. Yet, when I print out the results of the filled in form from the website this "Name" info is near the bottom. ???
          Would appreciate any info on this.

Comment

oops! the page in question is www.parentprakopagency.com/personalauto.php

Comment

in BV, right click the field you want first, and select "Move to Front"

Repeat for all fields in the desired order.
              Include your Submit and Reset buttons.

Save, Publish, Refresh page before testing.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks NavalDesign! That solved the problem. I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Re: Cannot publish ABVFP form

Hi
                  I have created a form using ABVFP but I cannot view it when I type in the URL: www.nutrition-tips4you.com
                  It shows in the file manager as a PHP file. Is this correct?
                  I am getting this error message:
                  Index of /

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.nutrition-tips4you.com Port 80

Regards
                  David Meikle

Comment

Working...
                  X