X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of questions.

Hi all,

I am not good at this at ALL!

I don't know anything about codes, re-directs or much else for that matter. I could really use some help.

www.stockstalkers.com Home page

First, I have tried to link my Bulletin board (www.stockstalkers.com/Forums/

To my Bulletin Board button in my menu......On my home page
    I know this is not right.

I have tried this, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    http://forum.soholaunch.com/showthread.php?t=645

Also, I have uploaded my Logo to where it is to go in my template page but, It does not come up.

And.....Lost my contact us button....I must have deleted it. Can I get it back? If not, How do I create a new one?

I have never done anything like this before so please, be kind when looking at my site......LOL

Thanks for all of the help I can get in advance.

Re: Lots of questions.

whenever you want to link a button,, just double click on it and create the link... double click on the image, then hit link, then create the link
    im not sure if its the same as bluevoda..
    but man, your page looks good already

about your buttons,,,
    create new ones...
    i dont know if its the same as bluevoda,,
    somebody will be here shortly for your help..

thanks
    paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Thanks but, Not sure if I understand. As a matter of fact, I don't. LOL

double click on what? The button? Not able to link it that way.
      Can't click the button in the edit mode.

Thanks a bunch for trying to help! I appreciate it.

Comment

You have a link to your bulletin board on the home page that works - why don't you put the same html into your navigation link which would be www.stockstalkers.com/Forums/ - and that should work fine.

The info you were given before was for BV and won't work in Soho.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

where is this navigation link? and how would I do that? Is that the buttons?
          Again, feel like a pre schooler here and I pretty much am when it comes to this. Sorry for the uneducated questions.

Comment

Originally posted by lilcolvin
            where is this navigation link? and how would I do that? Is that the buttons?
            Again, feel like a pre schooler here and I pretty much am when it comes to this. Sorry for the uneducated questions.
            Yes - the navigation bar buttons (the line of matching buttons with all your links on).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok but again. How do I do that?
              Sorry but, I will learn and then help as much as I'm able but....Don't know how to insert the link into the button.

Comment

Unfortunately, as easy as this would be on BV, it is difficult on Soho - I can't find a way to change the automatically generated link made when you "make" a page, which goes into your navigation. I suggest you might want to post this question on the Soho forum - maybe someone there nows a way.

The alternative? Take it out of your navigation - and make your own link below it on the left side - like you are trying to make it stand out on its own?
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone know what are the steps (really in steps like 1 to whatever steps) on how to link or combine bluevoda pages to soho account.

I was told I can do that if I install soho account 1st than I put in bluevoda pages , but I need to know how to do it?

Still very confuse as to what is redirect, direct what to what and where can I redirect?

Links in soho cannot be alter or as mentioned click and key in links like in Bluevoda, can anyone tell me how to edit links for soho to link to bluevoda pages?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi it's me - Skyfruit again.

My site is at www.JumanjiSchool.com . One of my questions is how to point navigation linking to other websites or to bluevoda pages?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X