Help with Page Redirecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Page Redirecting

Hello,can someone help me out with this.I redirected my website to another page(under contruction) and it happens that i have deleted the files from my computer but i can still access the files using the control panel.I want to cancel the redirect so that my website can go on live.
    here's my website: www.abm-investment.com
    Thanks in advance

Re: Help with Page Redirecting

Depends on how you have set the redirect, pls provide more details.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did the redirecting through the bluevoda website builder and not through the control panel.The thing is i have deleted the files on my computer and now i can only access the files through the control panel

Comment

Is the index page on the server correct ? I mean, if you simply remove the redirection, will the "index" page be ok ?

If the answer is yes, then you can do one of the following things:

1. Edit the file directly on the server, through your CPanel File Manager, Editor

2. You can download the "index " page from the site on your computer, remoce the redirection code (it is just one line, among the first lines of the page code) and then upload it again.

Or, if you find all this too difficult, import the index page in BlueVoda, rebuild it based on the imported parts (you will need to make some fixes) and publish it again.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval,thanks very much for the support .Much thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X