website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

Hi, can anyone tell mi if this is possible? When I want to change the color of the website, therefore the index page and I will be able to update all the pages with the same color, as it is now I have to go into each page to change, how o I? Bridget

Re: website

I personally have been changing the color to my pages by loading each and everyone separately. It would be nice to have it changed with only one command but that would also cause a problem and that would be, whenever you'd want to make each and every page unique (different backgrounds), all pages would change automatically. The way things are now, you have more freedom as to what and how each page should look like. So basically, try to have a layout on your site, that will remain the same at all times and only add icons and pictures to empasyze your site's appeal.

Comment

Hej Gittan
      Jag skulle göra så här: gör första sidan klar spara sedan den som templates
      nästa sida går Du in och öppnar från templates så får Du upp samma sida som du då kan döpa om
      Pelle (karpa)

Comment

Hi Bridget
        I would do something like this: make the first page out then save it as templates
        next page, you go in and open the templates so get the same page that you can then rename
        Pelle (carp)

Comment

Working...
        X