• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hello

Hi my name is Phil and I hope we can build a web site together

Re: Just saying hello

Hi Phil,
    welcome to Vodaland....and a word of advice :)....please read/watch all the tutorials for areas that you're not sure about before ploughing in with questions on the forums....of course everyone here is extremely willing to help when required but it's understood that people try to help themselves as well, if you know what I mean?
    good luck anyway.....and have fun!!!
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

My name is Bob,
      I hope to use my website to offer a free E-book. I am not very computer literate so it will probably be slow going at the beginning. I look forward to becoming more familiar with your website.

Thanks,
      Bob

Comment

Hi Bob........welcome to Vodaland.
        Don't worry about being slow lol - often that works out the best!!
        Have fun - read/watch the tutorials - search the threads for the basics & don't be shy to ask if you get stuck.........
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I am faisal.I am new member to this forum...I am interesting web desiging..

Comment

Salaam Faisal.....welcome to Vodaland! Have fun.....

Comment

Welcome, Phil.

Looking forward to working with you as you transform your internet vision into an online reality.

Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X