Changing text properties in shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing text properties in shape

I have tried changing the text properties in a shape but after I save and exit the font reverts to the default. How can I make the text appear as I want it to?

Re: Changing text properties in shape

Sorry, forgot to give the URL

Have tried just about everything to change the text properties in a shape. Reverts to default every time.

Comment

Did you ever get a reply to this? I am having the same issue. Even if I change text in the properties, it still will not change when text is in a shape (box).

Thanks,

Cindy

Comment

Please explain what you are doing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          Please explain what you are doing.

I have a large shape box with a pretty dark blue thick border around my pages. Inside I have inserted text and the fonts cannot be changed.
          (you can physically set the font, but it all looks like the same font).
          If I highlight text and choose a font and and also go to page properties and choose a default font like verona - but, font appearance stays the same. HTML says the different fonts are there.. This is strange

Comment

You should only use websafe fonts. If you use other fonts, your browser (as well as the browser of visitors) will display the default font.

Does the font change in the BV workspace ?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

They are the websafe browser fonts which is arial or vernona.

Yes, it changes in the BV workspace, and shows in html, buit does not change in preview.

I am not publishing until I transfer the site, so I don't know how the fonts look when published.

Comment

Try publishing, some times it happing like that,
                some times you cant see every thing in preview

Comment

......but then, you can't publish without a VH account ;(
                  Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
                  X