Last lap: Just need feedback from forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last lap: Just need feedback from forms

I have gone over and over my forms and can't find any problem, but my success or failure messages don't show, no alert is given when the input is not an email address when it should be, and my feedback is not being delivered.

Apart from that everything works and I'm ready to go!!!

Re: Last lap: Just need feedback from forms

How to ask for assistance

Seeing that you are in Israel, I might remind you that all of your Forms and Form elements must be configured using English in the standard format for them to be functional, along with your Page Titles (in all lower case letters with no spaces) and hyperlinks .... your site can be in a different language, but nothing regarding computer language or functionality must depart from this universal, correct?

If your Form is formatted properly, and is not sending, I would tell you to first make sure every element is truly within the margins of the Form itself, and nothing is extending beyond any border. And, that the page is being published in the proper PHP or HTML formats.

BUT, since you have not followed proper Forum Form by posting a URL to demonstrate your issues, it is hard to surmise what your challenge actually might be ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry, was sure I had posted the URL

As far as the language is concerned, I am using only English for now.

I have checked that all the units are on the form and the pages have the extension .php.

I see m to be almost there because when I click "Submit" I see a flashing line down the side of my form as if it was trying to load either the success or failure page.

Not sure what else I can do.

Comment

Your text area and your submit button are outside the form so it will not work.
        Also the email fields should be "email" all lowercase.

Change the settings as required, Save, Publish, Refresh your browser before testing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I extended the form to cover everything and found that my file was named Email so I changed that to email, but no difference. Form still not working. What else can I do?

Comment

The textarea and submit button are still outside the form area.

If in the BV workspace they seem inside the form, please do this: move them (with the mouse) a pixel or two, until you notice the form border become blueish (which indicates that they have become part of the form)

Save, Publish, Refresh, Test.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X