Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Question

2 posts - 1 author - Last post: 5 days ago
    This will help!! www.kathrynyauney.com · Digg this Post! Add Post to del.icio.us · Bookmark Post in Technorati · Furl this Post! Spurl this Post! ...
    www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/.../60184-site-finished-check.html - Cached Will someone check-out my site ?‎ - 25 posts - Nov 21, 2010
    Lightbox‎ - 9 posts - Nov 12, 2010
    More results from vodahost.com »

Re: Why is this on GOOGLE ?????

Google searches everything, including forum posts. It goes away after awhile.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Actually, Google will retain most Forum, Wordpress, and even CMS Blogroll posts until they are either pruned or deleted, unlike the shifting sands of standard HTML websites with static Content.

As far as "just discovering" that Search Engines pick up public posts (which has included Facebook since Februrary of 2010), it is apparent that you have never read the Forum Rules which clearly outline this as either a warning or as matter of fact to all Members:
      Attention!!! This is NOT a Private Forum : This forum is a public forum and it is open to anyone and everyone in the universe with an internet connection.
      Anything and Everything you write on this forum will be on the internet for the universe to read 24/7/365, this forum is indexed by all the major search engines. Anything you write on this forum will be indexed by all the major search engines including MSN, Yahoo and Google.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Tom and Vasili for your help. I didn't know it was open " anyone & everyone in the universe". I was surprised when feeding keywords into the Big G search to see if my site would show up & out pops ME & Vodahost!! I will read the rules. Thanks again guys. Mr.V. the first H-Tag that G picked-up was YOUR bottom tag on the "demo" u did for me on your first reveiw of www.kathrynyauney.com Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Henschel View Post
          Mr.V. the first H-Tag that G picked-up was YOUR bottom tag on the "demo" u did for me on your first reveiw of www.kathrynyauney.com Thank you.
          This makes no sense whatsoever. The demo I did does not show up in any of the Google Searches I did using any key words or her name at all .... provide a link to a Google Search page to show what you are referring to (do you know how to do that? copy the URL in the browser window and paste it into a post).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Google Question

HI Vasili, I don't remember what key word I used. I'll try again.

Comment

Working...
            X