New radio station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New radio station

Hi just opened a radio station, pls let me know what you think, thanks!

CLASSIC SOUL RADIO DOT BIZ

Re: New radio station

Please note that this type of service can lead to server overload and your account might be shutdown.

A site where, if successful, there can potentially be hundreds or thousands of downloads, requires too many server resources that you are not allowed to use, in a shared hosting environment. THis type of site requires a dedicated server.

Pls also not that the server automatically shuts down ANY account that goes beyong 5% of the server resources.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the station will be hosted by 'SHOUTCAST' and streamed via 'WINAMP'. will that still cause any conflicts?.

Comment

In case the streaming is through an external server, there is no issue.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

grazie naval , i knew that LOL

Comment

Hi,
            could you help me for thr radio button I want to check one but whe I publich my page I saw I can check all. I want have chose.
            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by chriscartoons View Post
              Hi just opened a radio station, pls let me know what you think, thanks!

CLASSIC SOUL RADIO DOT BIZ

Hi Chris

Thanks for introducing me to this awesome site,Much to be learned on here.Looking forward to presenting shows on your station.Keep up the good work.
              Mike Howard

Comment

Can someone please help.I have been informed that i will need a PPL licence to broadcast alongside my friends who have started a new internet station(NOT YET ON AIR).How do we go about this?? Help is needed,and will be greatly appreciated.
                Thank you

Comment

Sorry, don't even know what you mean by PPL. I tried to Google it, but I'm sure you're not referring to the Personal Pilot License

Please also note that in order to help you, we need to know who you are: site, customer ID....
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X