Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music file size faster down load etc.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music file size faster down load etc.???

1.) what is the best music file size for music to put onto web pages but still have decent sound & quality ?

2.) and what is the bet format etc.for music file: mp3,wma,etc?

3.) and how do i put or change the music file format to an from what it is to what every format that you suggest (Or ) is there some place or website that i can just buy them or make them into the format that you suggest...

??? (4.) And this is to go along with question number #1 : the reason am ask for a better size etc, is because right now i have music on one of my webpage .......and it starts to play As soon as the page is opened up and thats a plus..........and the sound is (very very wonderful) and thats a plus ............. and clear and load and thats a plus..............but every sence i put the music file on that page it would not allow the (page transitions) to change any more when the page opens up like it use too .....i have the page transition duration set at 10 seconds like always ,.......but it still would not,( fade ,checkerboard across,etc) on page enter or site enter...

5.) that music file size is (4.51mb) ........the bit rate is (128kbps) ......and the Duration is (0:04:53)

Re: Music file size faster down load etc.???

can someone help me out with this one

Comment

Originally posted by kad
      can someone help me out with this one
      thanks in advance???

Comment

Mp3 is probably the best for music. I have a couple on my site, one is about 24mins played at 64kbps and is still fairly good quality (wma format, same size as mp3). Best to experiment and see how low the bit rate can be while keeping the quality, 192 is probably the best for having a good quality file and keeping it relatively small (based on an average length track).
        www.dichromatic.net

Comment

Working...
        X