upload question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload question

I keep trying to upload a page, says published successfully but shows no change..Is it me or is there a glitch today?

Re: upload not working

Could be that your browser is clogged up and is refusing to recognize the new version of a page.
    To un-clog your browser try the below....

1) Close down all browser windows.
    2) Open a fresh browser window.
    3) Go to the page that refuses to change.
    4) Hit the “f5” button on your keyboard a couple of dozen times very fast. This will cause the page
    to refresh and hopefully un-clog.

Repeat the above process 2-3 times with a fresh browser window. If that does not work, click the
    below link to download a piece of free software called cCleaner...

http://www.download.com/CCleaner/300...-10315544.html

Install and run cCleaner twice and repeat the above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is recommended that you run cCleaner at least every two weeks to keep your system fresh.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

not my browser..shows the same on another computer. :(

Comment

I did do a software update, do you think that is causing the problem?

Comment

Make sure you are publishing in the correct folder on your account.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I've the same trouble on my internet site. I'm publishing in the same folder as ever. It says me that's published successfully... and... opening my site from the same pc, from another pc, from the ipad.... it's not updated...
            What's happened?

Comment

If you are 100% certain that all settings are the same (folder), check to make sure that your IP address is the correct one. There have been server changes, but since the old IPs remain active for some time, it gives the impression that publising is successfull, whilst in reality you are publishing to the old, inactive IP address.

Connect to your CPanel, expand the left side manu, and check if your IP address is the same as the one that you use in BV.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: upload question

MMMh... very curious thing...
                IP address is right...
                When I open my cPanel from the Login in www.vodahost.com, it works...
                but if I try to open my cPanel from http://<IPaddress>/cPanel, user and password does not work!
                I don't know what happens....
                Pls help me...

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I have redone my website and wants to publish the pages in the place of my old pages. Although it says publishing is successful and the pages have been uploaded to the File Manager in Control Panel, the www. page remains the old pages, no changes are reflected. IP address in control panel is the same, settings all the same???? I'm also not able to log on with http:// <IP address>cpanel/ - says "page not found". Any more suggestions? Thx

Comment

If your account is associated with a domian name, type:

Otherwise

http://75.126.104.136/cpanel where obviously you will replace 75.126.104.136 with your own hosting account IP address (the one you use for publishing)

Make sure that you are NOT on one of the servers that have changed lately (Voda 24 and 25) as, in that case, you can probably still "see" the old cpanel and publish to the old IP address, but changes will not take place.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

I was having the same problem for the last couple of days...I have just run my CCleaner, which I usually run every other day, and it has fixed the problem. Yay!!

Comment

Working...
                      X