X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email form in Adobe CS3

Hi everyone,

On my Contacts page http://www.sflamarinerepair.com/contacts.htm

I'm having a little trouble getting my contact form to gather the information, open the users default mail program and send the message to my company mail box.

I built the form, put the necessary form object in it (text & text fields).

I cannot get it to open the users default mail. Rather, it will open the MS Outlook.
    Is there some possible PHP code I might be missing?

Alternate Question: Can I make a mail pop-up box with the BV editor and construct a contact form that way?
    Such as... "Ask a question" link. then a page pop-up box opens, they fill in the necessary info, Captcha it and send it. Then select close box?

Right now I have two email links so that I don't lose any inquires.

Any ideas will do! Don't be shy

Randy
    www.SflaMarineRepair.com
    Have a Great day!

Re: Email form in Adobe CS3

Sending form data through the visitor's email aclient is NOT guranteed as it depends exclusively on the visitor's email client settings, and there is nothing you can do about this.

So you should use the form with the built in form processor, and set the form page to be .php.

Related tutorials:

Creating a form from scratch with Form Wizard

Yes, you can open a form page in a popup, but why ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X