Adding GoogleAd HTML to web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding GoogleAd HTML to web pages

Anyone know how to do this in the Soholaunch site builder? I cannot see how to access the HTML code so that I can add the GoogleAds.

Re: Adding GoogleAd HTML to web pages

omarine8********.com this is my email address if youwant to get me.

Comment

Download the Goodle code on your computer, save it with an easy to remember name, then go in your Soho page, drag a Custom code in your page, you will be asked for the code, upload the code from your computer, then if it is not already selected, select the code you have uploaded.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

m html

Comment

Hi
          This john daniel
          I want to know how to add GoogleAD HTML web pages

Comment

Copy the code Google has given you. In BV, click on the HTML box (top button. left hand top toolbar) and place the html box in your page. Double click it, and in the window that will appear, paste the Goggle code. Place the box i the desiredposition in your page. You are done.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am not sure I understand the question properly but maybe because this is the FrontPage section of the Voda Forum....

Just switch to HTML view and paste the Google code where you would like it to appear on the page? Works for me :)

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
              X