publishing not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing not updating

I have tried publishing my pages again as I have updated them. It says they are successful but then nothing has changed when I look at them online... I have tried refreshing the page a lot but it still doesnt work. Please help.

www.carolinedepeyrecave.co.uk

Re: publishing not updating

....you could try this:
    right click anywhere on a free space on the page
    click on Page HTML
    open "between head tag" window
    then type in the following EXACTLY.....including all " & spaces

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

or you can copy/paste

see if that helps
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I have tried that and it doesnt seem to be working. I have recently been trying to change my home page - adding another one before the one I had before which I'm not really succeeding in doing. I dont know whether this is effecting things.

Please help.

Comment

would need your page url you are updating & 1 item of difference between the old page & the new.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

ok, I am trying to update http://www.carolinedepeyrecave.co.uk/ I am trying to get rid of the close up image and have a video playing instead.

Another page I am trying to change is http://www.carolinedepeyrecave.co.uk/commissions.html where the change should be at the end of the page from

2010 Caroline de Peyrecave
          All images are original works by Caroline de Peyrecave which may not be reproduced without permission

to

2010-2011 Caroline de Peyrecave
          All images are original works by Caroline de Peyrecave which may not be reproduced without permission

Hope you can help me solve this

Comment

Wow, Caroline--amazing work. You might try checking to see if your IP address was changed by VodaHost. If they updated your server, it will have been changed. You can check this on your cPanel.
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

....yeah, ditto to Tom's comments re your work......astounding!
              Have to say I get a bit of side-scroll....you might want to check your page widths,
              david
              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Ditto with Ahimsa on the page widths. It seems like you are building the pages on the centre of your screen & not from the far left. This is making quite a few off centre.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X