Thepowertweet- Best twitter marketing and automation tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thepowertweet- Best twitter marketing and automation tool

Do you want to Tap into the power of a raging social media monster that can bring you enough traffic to crash your servers, gets you Laser-targeted highly converting leads and let you generate six figure income - all by leveraging a completelyautomated solution ?

A recent article on FT.com reported that a U.K based Angel Investor finds opportunity through Twitter and accepts pitches made by start-ups made only via Twitter. Dell Computers distributes some special products only through Twitter and also manages to provide full-blown customer service through Twitter.

Needless to say, Twitter is growing at a massive speed, with 18 million Twitter users, growing at the rate of 200% each year, with about 4 million daily tweets. It has taken the world by storm, with its unique micro blogging concept. .

If you are like me, you would have been confused by all the chaos that Twitter is seemingly causing across the internet. While there are some who swear by it, there are many others who are plain clueless about what Twitter can do for them. .

http://thepowertweet.com/images/Box.jpg

I know it, because I have been there! .

I have been in the Internet marketing arena for as long as Internet marketing itself. However, I never witnessed a digital stampede of this magnitude before. .

Twitter is a rage; a madness that has millions in store for enterprising individuals like you. Small businesses who have realized the power of Twitter already made their millions and even some Fortune 500 companies have started using Twitter for their use – anything from customer service, promotions, support ticket systems , brand building and management. .

http://thepowertweet.com/images/soft/1_Home.jpg

Do you want to get a share of 12,046,454 visitors per day ? Would you like a closely guarded, ultra secretive automated solution that can help you promote your products / services to a hungry crowd ?

the power tweet – The Ultimate Twitter Marketing Software.

The Power Tweet is just what you need to boost your Twitter followers, automate most of the mundane and repetitive tasks that bite deep into your time, make some of the really necessary but time-consuming tasks on twitter really easy for you. Further, The Power Tweet Twitter Marketing Software can help you to schedule your Tweets across different time periods into the future, send Direct Messages to reach all those who follow you and much more.

Tell me, If you didn't need to do all of this grunt work and still earn thousands of dollars, would you not like it? Would you not like to know more about this software that can potentially make you thousands of dollars and reduce your efforts by at least 90%?

http://thepowertweet.com/images/graphs.jpg

Twitter is unquestionably an important tool to use in your marketing arsenal. However, too much time spent on doing your "due diligence" on Twitter can cost you dearly in the sense of time lost and efforts that you will have to put in consistently. Anyone successful Internet entrepreneur will swear by a Twitter automation system. So, how exactly does a Twitter Automation Software benefit you? For instance, with the help of

UNLIMITED TWITTER ACCOUNT CREATION

You can create a Twitter account quickly and easily. There is no need for you to open new browsers, fill in tiresome details about yourself and then wait for the system to initiate your account. <br/>

MANAGE MULTIPAL TWITTER ACCOUNT WITH CLICK OF A BUTTON

If you are like me, you either have or will end up having multiple Twitter accounts – one for each of the websites or businesses you manage. How are you going to manage all of your Twitter accounts? Would you be able to customize your tweets befitting each of your Twitter profiles? With the help of revolutionary The Power Tweet - The Ultimate Twitter Marketing Software , you can manage multiple accounts by doing nothing but point and click. <br/>

AUTO FOLLOW BY TARGETED KEYWORD/USERNAME/ONE FOLLOWERS

In your online business, you can gain incredible insights by just doing a simple search for Tweets, users or Trends on Twitter. What if you would like to follow anyone who is interested in a particular niche or who is following a particular trend which is of interest to you? Perhaps, you would like to boost your network size by following all of those who are interested in buying what you are selling or perhaps following those who do exactly the same thing you do? For example, if you are selling a dog training ebook, would you not like to be associated with as many dog owners who might want to train their pet dogs? <br/>

Use The Power Tweet's nifty "keyword find" feature and connect with people by using a "keyword search", " user search" and even set the system to automatically follow like-minded people who follow you – a must to have a good twitter karma– this alone can pump your Twitter following into the thousands.

AUTO UN-FOLLOW THOSE WHO ARE NOT FOLLOWING YOU/EVERYONE

Like in most things, your online business can do well without clutter. A clutter-free approach to business is the secret most business owners have handed down to us. On Twitter, unresponsive followers and those who already "un-followed" or those who are not interested in following you back – for whatever reason that might have been -- are clutter. The best thing for you to do would to be un-follow them. Unfortunately, Twitter has no such option to un-follow automatically. Wouldn't it be great if this happens automatically? "Un-follow" all those who 'Un-follow" you without blinking an eyelid and that too automatically by using The Power Tweet - The Ultimate Twitter Marketing Software .

AUTO TWEET THROUGH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS

Want to broadcast the same message but across various accounts you own? Could you image how chaotic it can be if you had to log-in to each account, tweet, log-out only to log-in again? By using The Power Tweet's Multi-platform Tweeting system, you can tweet to all your accounts by typing it once and click on "send" once.

AUTO TWEET SCHEDULING

Got a busy day? I understand. How about all those tweets that were due in each of your multiple accounts? Tweeting consistently and at regular intervals throughout the day is a very effective way to provide value and be in touch with your followers – not to mention that it is a sure-fire way to increase the number of your followers and simultaneously increase your website traffic and sales. But, how can you possibly do it? It's an inhuman task, to say the least. Your best bet is to automate your tweeting by auto-scheduling them using the powerful auto-scheduler within Smash tweet.

DIRECT MESSAGES TO ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS/REPLY TO ALL D.M.

Just when you thought it wouldn't get any more Interesting than this, The Power Tweet can surprise you even more. You can also use it to message your followers directly, reply to each of your direct messagesand much more.

TRENDS ON TWITTER

Here's the final killer: Most of the twitter automation software available online can't hide the fact that you are operating multiple Twitter accounts out of one PC or laptop – basically one IP address. Twitter is known to frown on this practice and is known to be developing ways to stop this from happening. Twitter can possible implement a way through which users who operate multiple twitter accounts can be tracked and banned –that can hurt, right?

The Power Tweet supports proxy, which just means that the system automatically changes your IP address such that you can operate multiple accounts through one system anonymously. Of course, there are a few other software that can do this, but they are mind-bogglingly expensive. <br/>

And Much More ....

I have said it all. You can now have access to a high-traffic source that you could just plug into. This is a complete push-button Traffic generation (is the holy-grail, which you very well know by now) system that you can use to hurl your life into the success zone.

Good question. <br/>

I am a product maker; I find it soul-stirring to create new products. I know that I don't get much by stashing away tons of secrets in my head. I benefit from either spreading knowledge around or by creating products that directly implement all my secrets to achieve astounding results that can bring in millions for your business.

Your online business is virtually non-existent if it doesn't get traffic. You only have two hands and getting traffic consistently to your website isn't just a one-time thing. You will have to work for it and you will have to do it again and again. If you operate the normal way, you are going to be very disappointed.

To be really successful online and drive immense traffic to your websites using Twitter, you will need to develop systems that can automate your traffic generation efforts through Twitter -- Increasing your followers on twitter, following those who follow you and messaging those who follow you are all tasks that eat into your precious time and NOT allow you to earn money.

All time lost on various false promises, money making ebooks, etc., is money lost and that's the last thing you want to see in your online business.

If you had a way to automate all the work that needs to be done to make Twitter drive unmanageable amount of traffic to your website, what would that be worth? It is time to earn thousands of $$$ made possible by multiplying your efforts with a superb automation solution.

So, what should I price it at? Should it be worth $3600 each month? How about $1200 each month?

I would have none of that since I already told you that I find creating products immensely satisfying and not hawking them for un-affordable prices. I want to make this powerful software available for everyone with a keen interest in trying to leverage Twitter for their traffic generating efforts.

Since I am just launching it now, you can grab my revolutionary, powerful and incredibly useful software for a steal. For one, I don't want to distribute too many copies of this software because it can cause flooding on Twitter and that we don't want, do we? So, I wish to limit sales to just the first 100 people who buy off this site. Be advised that if you don't see a "Purchase Now" button here, it's all SOLD OUT. So, you really have to hurry and make a quick decision. As a special launch price its available at ;

Bonus

http://thepowertweet.com/images/free_tool3.jpg

The Keyword Research Tool will help you research appropriate words and phrases to include in your webpage's body text to aid in promotion. Simply enter the sort of word of phrase you wish to be found under, and the tool will suggest some additional words and phrases you can think about using. Same time you can know about your competitors, and you can fetch all back links they have, And create your back links over. Isn't make any sense? Absolutely it makes sense. This tool is free of cost with thepowertweet.

http://thepowertweet.com/images/free_tool4.jpg

As all of us aware of yahoo answer and it's potential. So why don't we get advantages of it. So I made this tool to help those users, who want to generate huge money from blogging. This tool helps you to get all yahoo questions and answers via search keyword, and same time it posts these questions and answers to your word press blogs, and makes separate page for each article. This tool is also free of cost with thepowertweet.

Thepowertweet

Re: Thepowertweet- Best twitter marketing and automation tool

.... today's copy of Bild Zeitung made for more interesting reading.........
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
    X