This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with 3 problems, please

I am rebuilding my pages, please don't ask, and, I am having a few problems.
    www.susangatewood.net - My Triangles, (1) I have redone this page, and there are 'ghost' tags that I do not see when I am editing the page, but they are there after the page is published. On the former page, my tags were not connected in the properties of the gallery, now they are. (2) In the gallery, Top...tr08 thru tr13, only tr12 and tr13 open in a popup page. (3) If you could please look at one of my other pages that I haven't redone, My Rows A-G, the pop up window appears in the center of the page, and the background is blacked out. I prefer this window, but I can't seem to find how to do it again. None of the options in the Gallery properties opened this type of popup. Thank you for any help you can give me.
    sgatewood@charter.net

Re: Help with 3 problems, please

Okay, it seems that if I ask a question, I can ponder about it and discover the answer myself, but thanks to everyone who looked at my problem. 1) There was a "lightbox" that was closed enough that it caused the tags not to show when I was editing. 2) I had formally used "Lightbox" and not "Gallery" 3) "Lightbox" opens the photos in the manner that I want. So, all problems resolved.

Comment

Working...
    X