loading images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading images

I am tryin to load am image into my zencart to show my designs for sale and i keep getting a prompt that asks for a url but no matter what i put in there i cant get my images to load can someone lead me through it step by step i am soooo lost

Re: loading images

What url are you using?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

and all i get is i dont have permissions .. i am totally new to this so am sure i must be doing something wrong

Comment

This is a link to the folder, and will not display anything unless you
        1. Either create an "index" page for that folder, or
        2. Set an URL to a specific image in that folder.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

This is my first time on a Forum Group. My brother in law has a website through Blue Voda but cannot get access into it to change misspelled words a friend posted for him when the site was first built. He has asked her several times for the access information and finally received it however after sharing it with me, It doesn't make sense. Does Blue Voda have a member login area or a toll free number to call for account issues? he would like to be able to load images as well eventually.

helpingafriend

Comment

If you have the login details you can publish pages, upload images etc.
            Of course, this requires at least some knowledge of the software (BlueVoda website builder or whatever else you have used)

I don't understand what you mean by "however after sharing it with me, It doesn't make sense". Pls clarify.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i am not sure what you mean is there a place that has step by step instructions to addin images with zencart as i have never done it before

Comment

Zen Cart images are changed through the Administration area of the cart itself.

Login into your Admin area and you can perform whatever actions you need to.

Since only a few people that use Zan cart in here, you will probably find answers, tutorials etc. easier on the Zen Cart site / forum.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X