This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem adding Google Translator

I received the recent email on adding Google translator. I went to BlueVoda and opened one of my pages and added an HTML script box containing this code:

<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
    function googleTranslateElementInit() {
    new google.translate.TranslateElement({
    pageLanguage: 'en'
    }, 'google_translate_element');
    }
    </script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

But when I either previewed the page or published it and viewed it there was no change to my page at all (no translator feature was added).

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Doug

Re: Problem adding Google Translator

and you won't see any change either, you're not supposed to. The only person that will see anything is a visitor to your site who's language is different to the website.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Gentlemen:
      To follow with the Google translator subject, my interest is in the following direction.
      I would like to open an emergent window of one of my pages www.carlos-arano.com.ar/historia_I.html . In such page there is an article from a magazine in .pdf . Since the translator couldn't work there, I am thinking in an emergent window where I will be inserting the whole text of such article in Word plus the translator. You will be able to see a trial at www.carlos-arano.com.ar/historia_I_trad.html .
      My question is:
      How I can get the emergent window from the original page by using BlueVoda?
      Sincerely,
      carlosarano
      Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Ok...so the fact that I cant see the google translator doesnt mean it isnt there? Well I hope the space I have allowed for it is enough space then. ☻

Comment

Of course we can see it LOL...

Comment

Working...
          X