My other try..Please look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other try..Please look

Thanks..I've done a bunch of "learning" on voda with the help of the "forums". Go to www.eastflat.com to start with all I'v made on voda.. but, I like this one the most.. http://eastflatmusic.com/tributeFK.html
    Be as blunt as always. It just makes my site better >smile<

The player ad,[diy.com].. will be replaced soon with eastflatmusic.com..
    Please watch till the end of the 3auto play samples, to check my timing, Awstats..etc.. after reading "The Legend" part.

Many Thanks..
    bobflat@eastflatmusic.com

Re: My other try..Please look

Hey East,

I thought it looked good ... only crit was that the text seemed too close to the pics. Move it down a bit, I'd think.

Other than that, pretty nice.

Chao

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

Hey Bob,

east flat music site looks really cool! One typo I found on
      The Legend:
      suspension
      on the east flat.com - not my style, but hey? One thing I personally dislike is sites that have pages always opening in new tabs....I just don't like having to close them all when I leave lol
      good luck anyway
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

You have removed or deleted pages or sites altogether.

When you decide to re-publish, keep in mind to name, save, and publish pages using lower case letters only, and for all your hyperlinks to reflect the exact titles of pages published for them to work properly ....

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Didn't anyone SEE

I posted a.. "review of my site"..and I have yet to recive a "review" or anything.. NOTHING?? I'm I that GOOD at using VODA??[no need??]...
          I wanted Vasil or others thats been doing VODA for awhile.. to "slam me" [i learn from ALL "slams"].. but I have recived nothing!! [nada]... Am I black listed??.... I do the "fring" of TOS with the content I "present"
          ANY FEED-BACK would be good... something to work on >grin<
          MANY THANKs
          BoB Flat

Comment

Re: Didn't anyone SEE

Link?
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Is this your original post http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/cus...d/60619-a.html
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Not into "slamming" people whatsoever. Reality can bite, and criticism hard to swallow, but I usually cut things up into easy-to-chew pieces .... people learn only if they can easily digest things, not by being slammed as they approach the table (people tend to react on instinct to shut their eyes and not see things clearly).
                I saw it a while ago, and did not actually feel inclined to point out the obvious (which I figured others could do quite well), nor did I find enthusiasm to drill in after seeing a 'Landing Page' that confused me more than conveyed interesting Content .... how does personal "School Projects" fit with a "Community Site"???

Your "tribute-FK" link still doesn't work.
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what the site is about. It's all very confusing. I can see what you are trying to do (I think) but your mixed themes are going to turn people off. I can see that its all to do with East Flat, but what you are presenting doesn't work for me. I am overwhelmed my the number of adverts which overpowers what ever these pages are supposed to be about.

On a positive you've got plenty of content to work with but I think its back to the drawing board.

1) Decide on a theme that can run through your pages and indeed the other BV sites you are linking to.
                  2) Frame your pages so that your pages don't look like a white page with random elements on it.
                  3) Finish your page with some footer deal
                  4) Probably the most important. Have a good look at other websites to see how they are constructed and the consistency when you click from page to page.

Oh yeah..nearly forgot 5) Make it obvious to your visitor what your site is all about.
                  Hope this helps.
                  Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

This site is not nice at all , to simple try to change something.

Comment

you spelled mention wrong/typo

Comment

Working...
                      X