menu tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu tabs

Apologies if I'm not seeing this option, but is there a menu with tabs that allows you to toggle between tabs and view different content? As an example, the bottom of this page contains what I want. http://www.eastwood.com/ew-ceramic-e...cast-iron.html

Thanks in advance!!

Craig

Re: menu tabs

It is called "Slide Menu" and you will find it in the same toolbar as the other BlueVoda Menus. Mouse over the tools to find the correct one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        It is called "Slide Menu" and you will find it in the same toolbar as the other BlueVoda Menus. Mouse over the tools to find the correct one.
        Thanks for the earlier reply, but I tried the slide menu you recommended, but it doesn't function like the menu from the link I posted. Do you have any thoughts on how I could create/acquire one like I found on the Eastwood site?

Thanks much,
        Craig Swafford

Comment

Not sure what you mean...
          The menu on the site i saw IS a slide menu, the only difference being the arrows. Visual customization is up to you.

Have also a look at http://www.svnaturally.com/bath_body_wellness.php

This is a PHP / Javascript menu I built for a customer, but it is not of easy implementation.

Of course, there are many menu building programs that you can use to build your menu and then add it in your page using the HTML box. Just do a research.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry to be a pest, I should've been more specific. The Eastwood site I referenced had more than one navigation tool. The one I would like to emulate is the one in the lower center of the page. It has numerous tabs which open up into different things like text, hyperlinks, photos, and embedded video. I'm pretty sure BlueVoda doesn't have this, but I wanted to run it by someone first. http://www.eastwood.com/extreme-chasis-black-satin-finish-set.html

Thanks again,
            Craig

Comment

Working...
            X