Success & Failure Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success & Failure Pages

Hello - My url is www.bptradeshow.com. I created a Contact Page and a Registration page. I also created a Success & Failure page. These are not linking when data is entered. The data goes to the directed email, but the success, or failure message does not appear. What am I doing wrong? I have the system working on my other URL: www.benefitplace.biz!

Thanks,

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Success & Failure Pages

Looks to me like you haven't published your success page.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I also note from your website that your Google Adsense on every page is showing PSA's.. You might want to check out why. There are several reasons. The main being 1) Lack of decent text content, 2) Lack of relevant text content 3) No advertisers in your particular niche (Although this is rare) 4) No privacy policy 5) You are about to have your account shut down.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks But!

I republished the Success page - www.bptradesow.com/success.php - and still have no results when I submit from the Contact page - www.bptradeshow.com/contact.php

Note: What are PSAs?

Please Help!

Phil
        www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

You have the form set to go to success.html but your page is success.php

Remove the success page link from your form, then put it back in, that should clear it.

PSA Public Service Announcements. You will earn zilch from these....They don't pay.

Comment

Still Trying

After restarting my computer, On the contact page I clicked on "Form" Properties and deleted and re-changes both the success & error urls to: /success.php & error.php. I then republished. I am still getting the same results. While the form informatin is going to the email address, the "Success" page does not appera!

What's next!

Thanks,

Phil
            www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Did you republish your whole website again after making those changes? Your form is stil trying to take me to success.html

Comment

Is there a way to publish the whole bebste with out doing it page by page? There are quite a few pages!

Thanks for the Help!

Phil
                www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Just publish the form page actually sorry...

Comment

I published the form page again & still have the same results!

What's next?
                    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Yeah it's not clearing. Ok, if it were me I would put another page in the success field on the form.. just temporary, for example, put your index page there, republish... then remove it, and put your success page back, republish again...

Comment

Still not working! What else can I try?

Thanks for the Help!

Phil
                        www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Please Help!

I have tried everything I can thing of! Any additional suggestions? On my other website - www.benefitplace.biz - I have no problem with the forms.

Thanks

Phil
                          www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

you can email me the form page and I'll take a look. marinckygroup (@) gmail.com

Comment

Thanks But

How do I email a page - in this case the Form Page?

Thanks Again,

Phil
                              www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Working...
                              X