• Show
Clear All

• Your Thoughts!

Please take a Look and ....
    http://www.jfkeeferassociates.com

JIm

Re: Your Thoughts!

Hi Jim,

Well done on getting this far and publishing your pages. I found a couple of problems: the black text you flying in at the top of the home page is overlapping the text already on the page; the navigation bar is overlapping the stuff right at the bottom edge too. This is a site made for professional purposes so I'm being straight with you - I think the main body of text on the pages is too much all running together. I believe it would be easier on the eye and easier to read if it were broken up into smaller parts. Perhaps bullet listed in boxes/frames? I like the way you've used the template and followed the design throughout your site but think it would help visitors if you had a Page title near the top of each page - as they all look pretty much the same. The links I tried worked properly and all the pages loaded quickly. I think you are about 97% done. Good job.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

wow..intense website,,,
      a few overlapping images,, but thats all in the finalizing,,
      hard work pays off,,
      good luck
      paul
      www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Amanda;
        Hmmm, but do you see how "Even "they are overlapping? I use netscape.
        I failed to check it on IE.
        Thanks, i will make the Corrections.

Comment

a realy great and professionaly made website . you obviously fixed the problem with the overlapping , at least on my PC it works fine with IE , Opera and Firefox . I was surprised that there are still people out there that uses netscape :)

Comment

Working...
          X