Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points

hello
    am new on blue voda, and its easy to use, but am not that good in programming

am looking for a script for Loyalty points, where users just login and see their details, and know how many points they have

its not necessary that they do the registration, the Admin can do the registration and create passwords

even if its not FREE, but also not looking for something "mega expensive"

best regards

Re: Loyalty Points

Depends on how these "loyalty points" are assigned.

Normally you need a Login script to protect the pages, and allow each user access to his own profile. Then you need an Administration interface that will allow you to manage these users.

Depending on your requirements, it might cost from $60 up to $250, so you would need to clarify what your requirements are before one can provide a quotation.

If you wish you can contact me through my site contactform (in my signature)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X