Image files and SohoLauch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image files and SohoLauch.

I am Cynthia, I need to know Will re-naming the Images file for my existing Blue Voda web site in the public_ html mean that I would have to go back and change the paths to the image files so that my original site continues to function properly, or does changing the name automaticly change the path? I do not want to lose the site I have now but would like to download soholaunch to start am e-commerce site. I think i posted in the wrong place so I am re-posting with a new thread here.

germansg
    Dream Work 2
    http://www.metoyu.com

Re: Image files and SohoLauch.

Hello, how do you install soho to subdomains?

Comment

Re: Image files and SohoLauch.

The easiest way to install Soho without deleting the images file is to create a subdomain in your site, and then have Soho installed there. Go in your CP, create the subdomain (f.e. www.sales.yourdomain.com ) During this procedure the "sales" folder will be created. When you go in Fantastico to install Soho, you will be asked in which domain Soho should be installed. At this point, simply select from the dropdown, the "sales.yourdomain.com" and Soho will be installed there.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X