running video (avi format) without controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running video (avi format) without controls

I've been trying to run a video (avi format, but I could probably convert it to anything else) without any borders or controls. What I'm doing is creating a rotating Brand Logo. So All I need is for it to automatically load and loop. I can get it to run and loop, easy enough, but can't find a way to make the border and controls to go away. Any Ideas?

Thanks!!

Re: running video (avi format) without controls

To add to my question, I see the "hide" option in the properties of he windows media player. This includes the video (I think) but hides it when loaded, Why and how would anyone use this?

Comment

The "hide" option in the player hides elements selected in the player itself, not any media being processed by the player.

Selecting options to be installed or removed for a car does not influence how the car will be driven, unless you choose not to provide a steering wheel perhaps. The same clear logic applies to tools, utilities, objects, and methods.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili: Thank you for your response

"The "hide" option in the player hides elements selected in the player itself,"

Do you know of any video that will help teach how to use these options?

Comment

Vasili: When you say elements, what are elements in the player and how do you select those elements? I'm by no means an expert or even a novice at building websites so my knowledge and experience in these things are very-very basic. Most of the options, icons, and elements in BlueVoda are intuitive enough that one does not have to be an expert or work with these things on a day-to-day basis. This I think is one of BlueVoda’s best and most important features. There must be a way to do this using BlueVoda.

Thank You again!

Comment

This is all set once again thank you for your time.

Comment

www.meloproperties.com

Comment

I am trying to hide the player control bar the shows at the bottom of my WMV video. When I select the Hide option, it does not hide that bar. What do I do to hide it?

Doug

Comment

Working...
                X