Webpage Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webpage Maker

My site involves members/clients being able to upload their own info and photos, etc... I have 14 pages built with Blue Voda for the basis of the site. Webpage Maker seems to be easy enough for most to use and I could provide a link for my clients to use. I would like them to have a more complete page than using a simple wysiwyg editor. I would like to know if using Webpage Maker for my clients would cause a problem with the site. How would they then upload the pages to my site? This is not a bulletin board or forum site, so fantastico doesn't seem to be the answer. Any help greatly appreciated.

Re: Webpage Maker

I would like to know, also.

Comment

Re: Webpage Maker

In order for people to upload files of any type to your site you would need some server side programming such as ASP or PHP. Put simply... You need a database which will file the uploads, create the relevant links on the required page and call each file as it is requested by your site visitors. Other instyructions can also be used such as automatic checking to make sure the files do not exceed a specified size or that no files of the wrong type are uploaded.

Hope that helped.

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
      X