This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to hyperlink

hi, i have just recently downloaded the free version of voda hosts webuilder (from what i could gather its free to use the program but costs money to put it online) now i have not yet paid for a domain name yet and i have been watching the tutorials and trying a few things and im stuck with the hyper links. do i need to pay for a domain name before i can use hyper links?? because i just cant get the hyper link to work, it keeps saying it cant find the page of anything. i would like to learn how to use this program fully before paying for a domain name and hosting a website. can some 1 please help me?

Re: unable to hyperlink

Hyperlinks to existing websites will work. Hyperlinks to your own inner pages will only work after they have been published, as, until that moment, they don't really exist on the internet.

To publish pages created with BlueVoda you will need a paid VodaHost account . BlueVoda will not publish on other hosting companies accounts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: unable to hyperlink

thank you. now i know i can carry on with web designing. i must say this program is rather useful and helpful that it has tutorials. it is good for helping learn how to be a web designer.

Comment

Working...
      X