This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to add videos to a page

i am having difficulties adding a video file i've downloaded through my ftp account (it's in flash format) to my homepage

Re: how to add videos to a page

Movie, slideshow, or simple animation - it matters not: if it is formatted as Flash you will need to simply add it as Flash ....

Adding html, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili, I have made a series of tutorial videos via Jing pro (mp4) which I imported into Pinnacle studio in order to allow me to use title pages, transitions between clips etc. I can render the completed video in a variety of file extensions wmv,flash (flv) mpg4, and various others which I do via AVS4U converter. What would be the recommended way to go please?
      thank you

Comment

Personally, I prefer Flash formatted videos, as they are faster to load, play cleaner, compress to a greater degree, and are somehwat anti-plagairistic.

Just beacuse you can compress Flash further than other formats, it is still important to keep most playable videos to 3 minutes or less for maximum viewability.

You can also look into alternative players for Flash videos as a Vimeo hosted title ... it is fast becoming more favored than YouTube is for WMV.

Comment

@Vasili - I have a WMV on my home page and I would rather use flash or scripts but I dont have the software. Is there a way I can get code to put in a flash box on BlueVoda or is there someother way?

I don't like the esthetics and several other things about the WMV on my page. It takes longer to load and you can right click it and get all kinds of information that I don't there.

The page is http://gowestins.com
          Tyler W. West

Medicare Supplement
          West Insurance

I'm swell, thanks for asking...

Comment

Free Video-to-Flash Converters

Comment

Working...