This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with link style and the solution

Hi, I recently solved a problem I was having with custom link styles. Apparently when naming a link style in BlueVoda it's necessary to avoid using commas. I recently had to change the name of one of my styles "normal,bold,black" to "normal_bold_black". If you decide to use a comma in you link style's name then after publishing your webpage with that custom style, the published webpages will revert that link style to its default settings.

Re: Problem with link style and the solution

This is not really a "Tip" as you may have intended, for two reasons:

1. It is clearly stipulated in the Video Tutorials and in countless threads in these Forums, it is necessary to use either a hypen (-) or an underscore (_) only when creating object titles and hyperlinks, careful to not leave any spaces or to use other symbols or characters.

2. Dialog entries as you describe (i.e. when labelling hyperlink styles) are meant for single-entry labels, and a comma in the world of computers indicates a list (or multiple entries) which is not allowed. This too, is common practice and basic computer skills.

This continuity of technique is purposely maintained in all the instances when a User is required to apply them, which hopefully constitues not only a reliable "expertise" to develop, but a universiality across the Net and the tools used to create it.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X