This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add to Cart Drop Down Menu

I am trying to put a drop down menu (for size and colour selection) with my add to cart buttons which I created in Paypal as the one in BV doesn't work. I copied and pasted the code from Paypal onto my site as I read to do on one of your other threads but when I publish it shows the code not the button. Am I missing a step?
    Thanks

Re: Add to Cart Drop Down Menu

You need to paste the code into a HTML Box in Blue Voda, which you can then size and position accordingly.

Scripts need to be "contained" on a page, and since Blue Voda is a HTML generator, anything upon the pages it creates must be treated as an object, including scripts ... thus, scripts must be added "in a box" to provide the parameters for them to run independently. If the code is not given these parameters, it will simply display as a code, without an opportunity to function (as it shows on your page).

* ALWAYS provide a valid URL to the website/web page referred to in your posts for proper problem solving!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Where do I get the HTML box? I know I should know this but am having a mental block!
      www.bushidokids.com
      Thanks.

Comment

Run your cursor over the icons top-left of the Blue Voda left side workpane ... (or you can INSERT via the Text Menu) ....

Tutorial : Add HTML To Your Page
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you so much!! It works!! Yahoo!
          I appreciate your help!
          Sandy

Comment

.... and on we go!