X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I add a Form to all Pages???

Hi, everyone!

Just one quick question . . .

Can I add a Newsletter form to all of my bluevoda website pages???

I can't seem to do it.

Thanks
    TheHomeShoppersClub.com
    Frank
    Home Shoppers Club
    Mobi Designz
    Mobile VIP Services

Re: Can I add a Form to all Pages???

There is nothing preventing you from creating, displaying, or otherwise making available a "Newsletter" that can be either viewed or downloaded from your pages at all .... it is a manual thing, not an "instant add" thing.

You can provide a PDF download from a thumbnail link, use Lightbox to provide a larger Visitor-friendly view of the Newsletter, show a small image or text that links to a separate page with a larger sized Newsletter on it, or simply link text to a document download.
    Figure out what you really want to do and use the tools provided to do it, that's all!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi and thank you for your reply but I had the problem that's why asked for help.

I want a newsletter form on all my pages so therefore all pages have to be a php. I got that but when I tryed to test the form it wouldn't work. The confirmation page went blank.

So I removed all the php pages and just left ONE (index) web page and now it worked.

Which led me to ask, Is it possible to add a Newsletter form on all pages?

Now, I'm using a Getresponse autoresponder email address to send them the newsletter in the bluevoda web editor form properties. Could that be the problem?

The autoresponder email address is - thehomeshoppersclub@getresponse.com
      The Website is - www.TheHomeShoppersclub.com

Please help me solve this riddle. Thank you again.
      Frank
      Frank
      Home Shoppers Club
      Mobi Designz
      Mobile VIP Services

Comment

Yes ... you are trying to "blend" functions that are incompatible.

Your best option would be to simply provide either an image or a text link to a single Newsletter Subscription Form page (that opens in a new tab, using the Target = "_blank" method).

Don't guess when applying techniques you do not fully understand --- there is no harm in doing what you know and doing it well until you see a solid step above.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You can create a form in all your pages alright.

If you are using the built in form processor and you are getting a blank page, most probably you have something wrong (in example, a quote ' in your subject or message start) which causes the PHP code to break.

If you are using a third party autoresponder, you should use their own "signup" form as this will ensure that the name and email address will be correctly stored in the Database (where you store, I believe, all subscribers details)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X