No announcement yet.

Help needed with "back to top" link...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with "back to top" link...

I am having trouble getting "Back To Top" links in a page working.
    Before I updated BlueVoda, I could see this working without having my page live on the net. Now when I preveiw the page and click on my links "Back To Top", it shows "page cannot be displayed".
    Can anyone please tell me if I have the wrong code or if BlueVoda wont let me see it any longer without publishing my page live on the net?

The codes I am using is:

<A href="anchor.html#top"/A>

<A name="top"></A>

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Mandy

I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Re: Help needed with &quot;back to top&quot; link...

If you use Bluevoda, there is no need for external code. Insert a bookmark on the top left corner of your page. Double click to edit it, and name it "Top"., Now, at the bottom of your page, you have the "Back to Top". Highlight it, click on the link icon, and from the Bookmatk drop down, select "Top". That's it. Bluevoda will automatically generate the necessary code
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help needed with &quot;back to top&quot; link...

Thankyou Navaldesign... I do use bluevoda, and I did not know that. That is going to make things easier for me

Cheers,
      Mandy
      I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Working...
      X