Adding 'survey' element

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding 'survey' element

I've gone through twice using the insert/form wizard and attempted to install a survey on my website.

Once finalized, I post online. Publish. Looks good. But when I test it by selecting a choice on the survey (which, I believe, will work successfully if it sends an email to a specified address with the respondent's input) - instead, I get an error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /< was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Test survey here (it's for a Player of the Year sports award fan voting):

Any ideas?

Re: Adding 'survey' element

Page Titile has capitizations: remove capitalization of "Infamous" and re-save page (file) as first step.

Re-Format page Page File Type: Your form page MUST be published as PHP. Double-click on the Form to reveal Form Properties, and select PHP as page type for Publishing.
    This can also be in Blue Voda done through View > Page Properties > File Extension.

Remove HTML page version from server.

Make corrections to Navigation site-wide to reflect new PHP page (make sure you have duplicated all the links in Menus, lists, etc. across the site with the updated .php page extension).

Thus, the URL of your page should look like when done: http://www.phdispatch.com/video_infamous.php

Re-Save, Re-Publish.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X