This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing pages>help, please

My website is lapaginacristiana.net. i have about 70 pages, mor or less. I have accessed it for a couple of months, (lazy and ill) IO just logged on and have found amny changes in my cpanel html file systems, and two pages are code 404. I deleted the files and reloaded them , via my bluevoda website builder, still not sohowing on the internet, in either google chrome or ie7 or ie8. What could cause this to happen?

Re: Disappearing pages>help, please

Have you checked the forum for news & updates? Which pages are missing (url).
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Disappearing pages>help, please

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Have you checked the forum for news & updates?
      What Collectors-info is asking is if you are sure your assigned server has not been upgraded recently, meaning you will need to publish (re-publish missing pages) to a new IP address. If you are publishing to an old IP address, you will not see any changes to your site.

If you are not sure if your server has been upgraded with a new IP address, or cannot find any announcement in the NEWS Forum, you can Ask Support to confirm you proper IP address, or do a WHOIS lookup yourself.

Download the newest version of Blue Voda to have the current list of IP addresses populated to select from when publishing, and re-publish your site's missing and/or updated pages.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X