Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain transfer and register

Hi
    I want to transfer www.sawelder.com to Vodahost. The transfer details are filled in, but when I click on submit (all my transfer contact details are complete) the next page says: "Credit card information is missing or incomplete." I don't see anywhere on that page to enter my card details.
    I have not used my free domain registration I got with joining Vodahost. Can I register a .co.za domain via Vodahost? If so, how do I go about it? Else, can I use that registration credit for the cost of transferring www.sawelder.com to Vodahost?
    Kind Regards

Re: Domain transfer and register

If you have a look at Whois, you will see that sawelder.com is locked. You cannot transfer it at least not for now. But the nameservers are already pointed on Vodahost. .co.za domains can only be purchased through a local registrar. But you can purchase the .co.za domain there, then have the nameservers also pointed at your Vodahost servers. If you have not used your Free domain name name registration option during signing up, you do not have any credit for a domain name any more.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Domain transfer and register

Click update your info on the left hand side to enter your credit card. You can not transfer a .co.za domain name to VodaHost, nor do we sell them.

Domain Names

8.1) Domain Name Transfer
      If you would like to transfer your domain name to VodaHost. Please follow the below steps...

8.2) Complimentary FREE Domain Names

All new VodaHost web Hosting accounts are entitled to one complimentary free domain name registration for a period of one year. This domain name must be selected during the initial automated sign up process. Please use the coupon code freedomain , this coupon code will waive any and all domain name registration fees during the initial sign up process.

If you do not select a domain name at this time, you will automatically forfeit any claims to any complimentary registration that was available to you during the sign up process.

You may have only one complimentary domain name registration with every new VodaHost web hosting account provided that you request it during the initial automated sign up process.

Please Note: The complimentary domain period is valid only for one year only. After the complimentary year has expired you are solely responsible for the renewal fees of your domain name.

8.3) Domain Extensions

The only complimentary domain name extension that we provide for free for the first year are the ones list exactly below.

.com / .net / .org / .info / .us / .biz / .co.uk / .org.uk /.ca

A.ca extension requires you to provide a Canadian address, .ca extensions are reserved for Canadian citizens, residents and businesses.

All the rest including .co.uk and .org.uk may be freely registered by anyone.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X